| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Madinah in July is severely hot at 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:16 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Madinah July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Madinah:
- Ma'An, Jordan - 734.5 kms (456.4 miles) NNW
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 742.3 kms (461.3 miles) NW
- Eilat, Israel - 728.1 kms (452.4 miles) NW
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 724.7 kms (450.3 miles) NW
- El Tor, Egypt - 727.3 kms (452 miles) NW
- Ras Nsrany, Egypt - 652.1 kms (405.2 miles) NW
- Hurguada, Egypt - 665.4 kms (413.5 miles) WNW
- Kosseir, Egypt - 574.5 kms (357 miles) WNW
- Luxor, Egypt - 715 kms (444.3 miles) WNW
- Aswan, Egypt - 700.4 kms (435.3 miles) W
- Halaib, Sudan - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) SW
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) S
- Arbaat, Sudan - 595.1 kms (369.8 miles) SSW
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 608.6 kms (378.2 miles) SSW
- Toker, Sudan - 709.9 kms (441.1 miles) SSW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 719.7 kms (447.2 miles) SSW